Teen Summer Reading Video Challenge
Create a video to promote Summer Reading at the East Islip Public Library including your interpretation of the 2018 theme "Libraries Rock."
Who can enter:
- Any New York State teen aged 13-18.
- Create the video alone or with others.
How to enter:
- Fill out the entry form. Make sure to read all instructions and rules.
- Create a 30-90 second video encouraging teens to use their library this summer with the theme of "Libraries Rock."
- Title and upload your video to YouTube.
- Mail or deliver your final video to the East Islip Public Library, attention: YA Department, by February 18, 2018.
What you could win:
- $100 for you and $50 for the library.
For all rules and eligibility, visit the Summer Reading at New York State Libraries Teen Video Challenge page.
Click here for a list of resources to help you make your video.
Click here to view past winning videos.